Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Catch-Up: Fooding

Here are a few quick snapshots of some yummy meals I made and ate this week:

Top Left: Super Blueberry Toasted Coconut Chia Seed Pudding via Healthy Happy Life
Top Right: Kale salad with all of the fixings: cabbage, edamame, sunflower seeds, lentils, tomatoes, blueberries, carrots, cashews and broccoli
Bottom Left: Steel cut oats prepared in the slow cooker overnight with bananas, vanilla and cinnamon. Topped with strawberries, hemp seeds, coconut, walnuts and flax.
Bottom Right: My big goal for 2014? Start developing and sharing 100% original recipes. Get excited!

In the upcoming week, I'm hoping to make at least one recipe from complete scratch. I've done it before but I've just been too nervous to document it here or anywhere else. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Food and nutrition. Wellness and balance. Creativity and style. Welfare and love. This is me and this is my blog. Welcome.