Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Catch-Up: What I Ate

I've seen a few food bloggers do these "What I Ate" posts and I really enjoy peeking into the food diary of others. Call me nosey. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as well, because here we go!

Oatmeal apple pie pancakes(recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie) with a scoop of coconut milk ice cream and coffee.
The Boyfriend and I devoured this on Christmas morning while Skyping with the fam.

Easy breakfast of berries, nuts and homemade granola with flax.

Chickpea curry (recipe from Isa Does It) with a side of rice and steamed bell peppers. So good!

Extra thick green smoothie (spinach, banana, almond milk, protein powder, maca powder, flax, almond butter) in a bowl topped with homemade granola, cacao nibs and figs.

A big ol' bowl of roasted and steamed veggies: kale, carrots, peppers, brussels
sprouts and zucchini. Season with rosemary and thyme.

Mediterranean Tofu scramble (recipe from Isa Does It) with spinach in a whole wheat wrap and a side of
baked apples topped with cinnamon and hemp seeds.


What have you been eating this past month/week/weekend? On a side note, I'm hoping to really focus on this blog in the upcoming new year. I've got some big plans so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Food and nutrition. Wellness and balance. Creativity and style. Welfare and love. This is me and this is my blog. Welcome.