I didn't wear liquid foundation until I was 24.
I didn't wear multiple eyeshadows at once until I was 25.
I didn't fill in my eyebrows until last freaking year.
And now that I've stumbled upon the beauty that is Anastasia brow products, there's no turning back.
That being said, I'm still a pretty natural girl. I tend to be drawn to more neutral colors when it comes to my lips and eyes, but a little bit of color never hurt anyone...
And when we're talking fall colors? Get outta town with these beauties:
1. Tarte Blush in "Glisten":This blush gives your cheeks the perfect flush of pink and it stays on alllll day.
2. LORAC PRO Palette: I am obsessed with this palette. The colors are a great mix of neutrals with a few unexpected (but totally wearable) colors thrown in there - I'm loving "Garnet" and "Deep Purple" for the outer corners of my eyes.
3. L'Oreal Colour Riche Gloss in "Violet Attitude: Wowsa with the gloss effect on this drugstore find! Yet another berry color (are you sensing a theme?) that I totally love.
4. Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara: This mascara is actually really natural and gives my lashes some volume without clumping them up or drying them out.
5. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in "Plum Wine": A darker cheek color, perfectly autumn appropriate.
6. Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in "Lilac Love": I love these glosses by Almay because they feel so great on the lips. This violet color is pretty sheer but still gives your lips a little boost.
7. NYX "Love in Paris" Palette: NYX is a great line. I especially love their blushes and lip products. Lots of color choices in this palette and the compact size makes it great for traveling. Disclaimer: eyelid primer is a must for this product! Creasing sucks, am I right?
8. Mac Lipstick in "Plumful": I adore this deep berry color. Sheer it out for a wash of color or build it up for a bold lip.
9. Bite Lipstick in "Fig": Bite is an awesome, all-natural product line. This lipstick is my favorite rosey nude right now.
Do you have favorite colors for the fall? Go-to products? I'd love to hear what you're diggin'!