Saturday, September 21, 2013

Autumn Loves: Face

When it comes to makeup, I was a pretty late bloomer.

I didn't wear liquid foundation until I was 24.
I didn't wear multiple eyeshadows at once until I was 25.
I didn't fill in my eyebrows until last freaking year.

And now that  I've stumbled upon the beauty that is Anastasia brow products, there's no turning back.

That being said, I'm still a pretty natural girl.  I tend to be drawn to more neutral colors when it comes to my lips and eyes, but a little bit of color never hurt anyone...

And when we're talking fall colors?  Get outta town with these beauties:



1. Tarte Blush in "Glisten":This blush gives your cheeks the perfect flush of pink and it stays on alllll day.



2. LORAC PRO Palette: I am obsessed with this palette.  The colors are a great mix of neutrals with a few unexpected (but totally wearable) colors thrown in there - I'm loving "Garnet" and "Deep Purple" for the outer corners of my eyes.

3. L'Oreal Colour Riche Gloss in "Violet Attitude: Wowsa with the gloss effect on this drugstore find!  Yet another berry color (are you sensing a theme?) that I totally love.

4. Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara: This mascara is actually really natural and gives my lashes some volume without clumping them up or drying them out.

5. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in "Plum Wine": A darker cheek color, perfectly autumn appropriate.

6. Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in "Lilac Love": I love these glosses by Almay because they feel so great on the lips. This violet color is pretty sheer but still gives your lips a little boost.



7. NYX "Love in Paris" Palette: NYX is a great line. I especially love their blushes and lip products.  Lots of color choices in this palette and the compact size makes it great for traveling. Disclaimer: eyelid primer is a must for this product!  Creasing sucks, am I right?




8. Mac Lipstick in "Plumful": I adore this deep berry color.  Sheer it out for a wash of color or build it up for a bold lip.

9. Bite Lipstick in "Fig": Bite is an awesome, all-natural product line.  This lipstick is my favorite rosey nude right now.



Do you have favorite colors for the fall? Go-to products?  I'd love to hear what you're diggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Food and nutrition. Wellness and balance. Creativity and style. Welfare and love. This is me and this is my blog. Welcome.