Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week in Review: Fooding

In case you couldn't tell, food is a pretty big part of my life.  I love to cook, bake and eat.  I'm a full-time vegetarian and a part-time vegan.  In an effort to share my passion with the rest of you, here's a peek at what I ate this week. 

Clockwise from Top Left: Heirloom cherry tomatoes from the farmer's market; Whole grain flatbread topped with hummus & veggies and a side of avocado toast; curry tofu tacos with pinto beans and kale slaw; veggie sandwiches and delicious vegan chili at our favorite little cafe; me and my iced coffee; pumpkin pie baked oatmeal for one.

*Recipe for curry tacos can be found HERE

2 comments:

My photo
Food and nutrition. Wellness and balance. Creativity and style. Welfare and love. This is me and this is my blog. Welcome.