Monday, May 5, 2014

I got this.


It's so easy to find excuses to stop doing what you're doing.

It's too hard.
I'm not getting me anywhere.
No one cares.
I'm too busy with other stuff.
etc.
etc.
etc.

But then I remember all of the joy I've found rebuilding myself, how far I've come in such a short time, how much I thrive to inspire others to do the same.
etc.
etc.
etc.

Change is scary and building something out of nothing can seem like the most terrifying feat. But the alternative? The alternative is going back to doing all of those things that made no sense to me anymore, which is far more terrifying. So I take a breath and refocus. Just like that.

I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Food and nutrition. Wellness and balance. Creativity and style. Welfare and love. This is me and this is my blog. Welcome.