Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Favorites 4.11.14


To recap my pretty wonderful week, I thought I'd share a few things I've been loving lately.

1. Brendan Brazier is a freaking trailblazer and I love everything about him: his protein powder is kind of like superhero magic fairy dust. And this cookbook? It's full of great recipes that taste delicious but also make you feel like that superhero fairy hybrid on a regular basis.

2. Kombucha is kind of an acquired taste and I happen to be one of those weirdos that love it. My favorite right now is the Lavender blend by GTS.

3. Speaking of an acquired taste, seaweed is definitely a flavor that took me awhile to warm up to. All of a sudden I love it, especially when it's mixed with gourmet popcorn. 479 is a responsible and inspiring company and their popcorn line is full of innovative flavors and only the best ingredients. I can't get enough.

4. I stumbled upon this Etsy store via Instagram. Super Love Tees are all about spreading the love via spiritual messages and are printed on super comfy and adorable clothing. I own the one above and it's my favorite item to wear when I need a little inspiration in my life.

5. Slowly but surely, I'm phasing out as many chemical-based products as possible. My first order of business was to find a foundation that not only looked good but was a little more eco-conscious than those drugstore brands. Tarte may be a little pricey, but I think the trade-off of knowing what you're putting on your skin is totally worth it.

6. I've been a Bust fan for over a decade, so I finally decided it was time to subscribe. This magazine is all sorts of wonderful. Like sassy and strong ladies? This is your jam.

7. Kind of a random favorite, but I'm all about camo for the spring. I love mixing a camo print with something more girly, like a v-neck shirt or a floral pattern. It's a great balance of tough and feminine and I dig it a whole lot.

What have you been loving lately? Food, fashion, or otherwise - I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Food and nutrition. Wellness and balance. Creativity and style. Welfare and love. This is me and this is my blog. Welcome.