Monday, May 19, 2014

Small Goals, Big Dreams.



I started this blog because I thought it'd be the perfect outlet for me to get my thoughts, recipes, inspirations and passions in order and a way to hold myself accountable for all of the above.

As much fun as I'm having, I feel like I can go a little bit bigger. Posting recipes and a few motivational essays is just the beginning.

Giving myself smaller goals has definitely put things into perspective. Through some exploration, I've found out what subjects are exciting for me and which ones are more personal and/or probably not ideal to share just yet.

So what am I rambling on about?

My blog will be moving very soon!

That's right - I'm going to up my game a little bit, build a snazzier site and hopefully make it a place people will want to participate in a little bit more than I'm getting over here.

This has been a great starting point, but I'm ready for the big leagues....ok that's a little cheesy, but you get the drift.

I hope you'll join me and stay tuned for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Food and nutrition. Wellness and balance. Creativity and style. Welfare and love. This is me and this is my blog. Welcome.