Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Snapshots

My Saturdays are pretty easy going.  I spend a lot of time recharging by myself and hanging out with my dog.  Here's a little peek into today's meals and activities:


Clockwise from Top Left: Fresh Veggies for lunch, A quick run, Breakfast was hot coffee and muesli with fresh berries and yogurt, The Kings of Summer (sooo good.  Nick Offerman can do no wrong), A comfy Rufus, A quick Americano break with a side of Eva, Vegan oatmeal cookies with almond milk, and a quick grocery haul.  Organic grapes score! 

Scenes from a dog walk: kitties, flowers, and a little 'tude from the pooch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Food and nutrition. Wellness and balance. Creativity and style. Welfare and love. This is me and this is my blog. Welcome.